Sex is often a scary experience for women. The reason for this is the pain caused during sex. But sex is a necessary factor for both men and women to enjoy life. If you do not get proper happiness from your partner, it often causes a loss of balance in family life. So do you make your precious family life in eternal pain due to the pain caused during sex? Or do you follow the necessary steps to get rid of such pain and enjoy your sex to the fullest?
It is common for women to have these sex pains. The main reason for this is the pain in the pelvic floor. But you don’t have to worry about it anymore. That means now you can get rid of those pains at home. Of course yes. There are several ways to prevent from these pains at no extra cost to you. Now you can get a good idea about it through this article.
Benefits of healthy sex life
Do you know? 2 out of every 4 women in the world are afraid of sexual intercourse and the reason is the pain caused there. After experiencing sexual intercourse for the first time, many women are afraid to do it again regularly because of this pain. But this pain is a common condition and is called Dyspareunia.
Having good sex is a process that brings happiness and many other benefits to both men and women. Regular sexual intercourse preserves the happiness of your family life and also has a positive effect on your body and mind. Accordingly, it is a reason to eliminate stress, increase libido, increase immunity as well as create physical wellness. So don’t be afraid to get a healthy sex life with many favorable conditions like this. Don’t be unnecessarily afraid of common pains like pelvic floor and try to get rid of them today.
What is the pelvic floor?
First, let’s see what the pelvic floor is. The pelvic floor muscles are located between the tailbone and the pubic bones in the pelvis. It supports the bowel and bladder and also supports the position of the uterus and vagina in women. This is arranged as a musculature structure for the funnel shape.
It is basically the pelvic floor muscles that give you the ability to control the exit of urine, feces, and flatus. In addition, pelvic floor muscle support is provided for sexual function for both men and women. It is important for men for erectile function and ejaculation, while women are supported for sexual sensation and arousal. This is why women experience severe pain during sexual intercourse. Women feel pain when the tension on the pelvic floor muscles increases. So what can be done to prevent such pain? Like other muscles of the body, there are many exercises and activities that can be practiced to relieve the pain caused by these pelvic floor muscles.
There are many benefits that you can get by doing appropriate exercises to increase the strength and activity of the pelvic floor muscles. They are,
- Increasing bowel and bladder control ability.
- Ability to reduce the risk of prolapse in women.
- Women can recover easily after childbirth.
- Having to experience maximum sexual sensation.
- Being able to increase the quality of life.
Now it is clear to you that the pelvic floor is another important muscle like other muscles in our body. So it is more appropriate to get used to good exercises to avoid pain in this muscle.
Best pelvic floor exercises
We are going to share with you some exercises that you can easily follow from home without any other device.
1. Diaphragm breathing exercise
It is a very easy exercise. And also it is good for muscle relaxation. It works in synergy with the pelvic floor. This has the ability to reduce muscle function and pain. Now let’s see how it works.
- First, place one hand on your chest and the other hand on your belly.
- Then take a deep breath to the count of three.
- Then exhale slowly to the count of four.
In this way, the pelvic floor relaxes due to inhaling, and when exhaling, the pelvic floor muscles return to the resting state. So, you can do this exercise for about 10 minutes a day.
2. Happy Baby Pose Exercise
You can try this easily. Follow the below steps correctly for that.
- Lie down on your back.
- Now slowly spread your knees as wide as possible along the floor.
- Then bring it towards your armpits.
- Now bring the hands back and hold the legs between the knees.
- Try to keep your head on the ground while doing this.
- Now take slow, but deep breaths.
- Do the exercise like this for about two minutes.
3. Child’s Pose
This is like a kind of yoga activity. This is an exercise that uses your hands and knees.
- First, touch the floor with your big toes and spread your knees wide.
- Now slowly bow forward.
- Meanwhile, lower your torso down through the thighs.
- While doing this, keep your arms extended in front of you.
- Try this pose for a few minutes daily.
4. Kegel exercises
You can do these Kegel exercises as a suitable exercise to give good flexibility to the vagina muscles. This helps you to open the vagina easily during sexual intercourse. Also, this exercise is more to facilitate blood circulation down the body
You can do this by following the steps below correctly.
- First, lie down on the floor.
- Then keep the hands spread down on both sides of your body.
- Now slowly lift your lower back from your hips.
- Do not lift the lower part of the knee up while lifting.
- The legs should be folded near the knees and on the ground.
- Now slowly move your body up and down near the hips.
5. Piriformis Stretching
This is also a good form of yoga exercise that you can practice. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Lie down on the floor.
- Next bent your knees.
- Then place your right ankle on your left knee.
- Now bring your left thigh to your chest. Hold the left leg up with both hands and hold the soles of the right leg on the knee of the left leg.
- Please wait for 30 seconds now.
- Do this for the other side too. In this way, exercise both legs equally.
- If you feel pain in your muscles and bones, place a pillow under your knees for support.
6. Adductor Stretching
This is an exercise that you can do in the sleeping position.
- First, lift the soles of your legs and both knees at the same time.
- Now keep the soles of both legs touching each other.
- Since this is an exercise done while sitting in a relaxing position, if you feel uncomfortable, you can use a pillow under your knees.
Apart from this, doing yoga exercises for women will also help prevent pain during sexual intercourse. So by gradually getting used to these exercises, you will get good relief from pains in the pelvic floor and muscle pains in the body. From now on, you don’t need to be afraid to have sex.