Green tea noodles are a nutritious food. You can make a delicious plate of noodles using green tea noodles. It has a slightly sweeter and earthier flavor. it is health benefits too.
There are several methods to prepare green tea noodles. It is simple to make a soup from it. Green tea noodles soup combined with a dipping sauce will give an authentic flavor. You can make sweet soy tuna, prawns, s with green tea noodles. Green tea noodles and salmon are a great combination for a dinner.
Let’s check out the way to make green tea noodles with sticky sweet chilli salmon. It is easy to make the recipe. You won’t need many ingredients too. If you are having a party at home, then green tea noodles with sticky sweet chili noodles will be a wonderful serving.
Let’s check out the way to make green tea noodles with sticky sweet chilli salmon.
What will you need?
- 240g packet dried green tea noodles
- 1/2 cup (125ml) peanut oil
- 1 tbs finely chopped ginger
- 3 long green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 80g chili paste
- 1 lemongrass stalk (white part only), finely grated
- 1 1/2 tbs honey
- 600g whole skinless salmon fillet
- Some lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes, plus extra to serve
- 2 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds & micro leaves
- You need to preheat the oven to 220°C. Take a small saucepan and heat peanut oil in low heat. Add long green shallot, lemongrass, ginger, and a pinch of salt into it. You need to stir and cook for 6-8 minutes until the long green shallot becomes very soft. Be careful not to wait until color changes. Take the cooked mixture from heat and cool.
- Add olive oil, chili paste, and honey into a bowl and mix well. Take a baking tray with baking paper and add salmon. Pour the honey mixture over the salmon. Season it. Toast the salmon mixture for about 12-15 minutes for medium. Keep aside by loosely covering with a foil. Let it for 5 minutes.
- Follow the instruction in the packet and cook noodles. Rinse noodles with warm water after draining.
- Take some sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, chili flakes, and shallot oil mixture and whisk it. Put noodles into a large bowl and add three-quarters of the shallot oil. Then season and toss to combine. You can drizzle over the remaining shallot oil. If you love a hot plate of green noodles then add more chili flakes. Add some toasted sesame seeds and shiso for more taste. You can serve either at room temperature or chilled.
To Sum Up
Green tea noodles can be prepared in many delicious ways. You can change the Green Tea Noodles With Sticky Sweet Chilli Salmon recipe by adding anything you like. But don’t make it a mess by adding so many ingredients. The taste will also be adversely affected by it. Just concern your taste when adding more chili flakes into the Green Tea Noodles With Sticky Sweet Chilli Salmon.